Update 31/12/20 – Coronavirus Lockdown
Following Government instruction that the country must now go into lockdown we have moved all our classes online. All close contact services have closed and medical services can continue. As Physiotherapy is deemed as a medical service this remains open throughout lockdown, along with our Counselling service.
Update: 2/12/20 – Whilst in tier 3 we are unable to run group classes. We can deliver one to one sessions at our centre following Covid Secure measures outlined below.
As of the 27 July 2020 our studio re-opens after the Coronavirus lockdown. We are thrilled to be able to resume classes at the centre and our timetable is now available and open for you to book your preferred class and time.
We have missed seeing all of our customers, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back. The following measures will be in place to make sure that you are able to enjoy your visit safely.
- We have reduced our class sizes to allow for social distancing and better ventilation within class. There will be marker points on the floor for you to place your mat.
- We will no longer be providing mats so please bring your own. We are sourcing a small supply of mats to sell, should anyone require them.
- Classes have been reduced to 50 minutes to allow for thorough cleaning of the studio facilities between classes.
- All equipment will be cleaned with medical grade anti-viral cleaner between use.
- Windows and doors will always be open to allow for adequate fresh air to circulate and good ventilation of the facility.
- Hand washing facilities are available however toilets will be for staff use only.
- There will be hand sanitiser available at the bottom and top of the stairs and within reception and the classroom. You are welcome to use this regularly.
- Upon arrival at the centre we must ask you to wait outside the door by the blackboard and in line with the social distance markers on the floor.
- Your instructor will lead you, in single file, upstairs and guide you to your class/appointment. If you can please refrain from touching handrails where possible. At the end of your class/appointment your instructor will lead you out of the building in the same manner as you arrived.
- If you would prefer to wear face coverings and masks then you are welcome to and we encourage the use of them in areas where social distancing may be difficult, such as in corridors/stairs.
- Please come dressed ready for your appointment and take your personal items with you into the room. If you can keep the number of items, you bring into the studio to a minimum / essential one then please do so.
- We have reintroduced 4-week class passes to allow you easier booking and payment for classes. These can be purchased online and you can book a class up to 4 weeks in advance.
- We know many are keen to come back into the studio so we have also set up an online waiting list for classes should your preferred one be full.
Prior to class you MUST confirm your attendance and complete the Covid Health Commitment Statement that will be emailed to you 24 hours before class.
We are required to ask all customers to complete this information for Track and Trace purposes and should you not provide this information we may cancel your appointment. Please note there will be paper copies available at the centre too.
Information for those who are shielding.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to resume village hall classes or the membership scheme, however we can offer small group or bubble classes for those that are shielding that do not wish to join a studio class just yet.
Our online class subscription is also still running for those that are unable to get to class.
We would like to thank you for your understanding, patience and above all loyalty through this unique year. We value each and everyone of you and your support to our family run business.
Nikki and the team